It's coffee time!

I like coffee, whether it's grounded or instant ones. But I can't remember exactly at what age I drank my first coffee. My late father drank coffee during his life. He might have had inspired me to have one for my first time. Mmm...recalling it gives unknown sensation and stir. Although I say I like coffee, I usually only have one during the day. A cup in the morning brings freshness to my mind. Wanna know am I addicted? I don't feel as I can also skip from enjoying it, for weeks hehe...My favorite type of coffee may vary, but I primarily adjust it my 'moody taste,' and unforgettably, 'my pocket capacity'. The original instant may taste good for some time, and, in fact, that type has been sometime for me as I felt full and moved into another brand.
(Cont'd)

No comments: